Ali On Speed ball New Orleans
Ali On Speed ball New Orleans Muhammad Ali by Chris Smith
This framed limited edition photograph of Muhammad Ali is printed on traditional photographic fiber-based silver gelatin paper.
Ali On Speedball in New Orleans. This photo of Muhammad Ali was captured by Chris when Ali was training on the speedball before his rematch fight against Leon Spinks New Orleans (1978). The fight was estimated to have been watched by a record 2 billion viewers worldwide, in some 80 nations. Ali regained the WBA heavyweight title and avenged his split decision loss to Spinks from seven months prior. He also became the first man to win the World Heavyweight Championship three times.
Each photograph comes in a contemporary classic black box frame. The box frame has a fillet which creates a space between the print and the glazing. So there is no contact with the glass. The whole effect is that of a deep box.
For protection, the photograph is mounted behind 3mm Waterwhite acrylic glass which keeps the photograph safe from harmful UV rays and acts as an anti-reflective shield.
Chris’s photographs make a wonderful feature in a variety of spaces. Whether they are in your living room, reception area, or in the entrance of a gymnasium or office, your framed photograph will be a fantastic addition.
Purchasing an iconic limited-edition framed photograph means that you will be sharing a piece of history that will always be admired for years to come.
Because they are limited, Chris’s photos of Muhammad Ali are an excellent investment. His photographs of Muhammad Ali regularly sell successfully at international auction.
- Limited edition of 25 silver gelatine photographs signed by Chris Smith.
- Easy to display in the living room, reception area or, in the entrance gymnasium or office
- Traditional silver gelatin print
- 3mm Whitewater acrylic glass which is anti-reflective and provides a UV shield.
- Split batten fixture for easy and secure hanging.
- Available in these sizes: W: 20” x H 16”, W: 24” x H: 20”, W: 40” x H: 30”
- Each print is packaged in a soft synthetic fleece material against the frame. Then wrapped in bubble wrap, and finally a blue foam edging to prevent damage in transit.