Ali Through The Ropes
Muhammad Ali training at his Deer Lake training camp, Pennsylvania (1973).
Each photograph comes in a contemporary classic black box frame. The box frame has a fillet that creates a space between the print and the glazing, so there is no contact with the glass. The whole effect is that of a deep box.
For protection, the photograph is mounted behind 3mm acrylic glass which keeps the photograph safe from harmful UV rays and acts as an anti-reflective shield.
Chris’ photographs make a wonderful feature in a variety of spaces: living room, reception area, or in the entrance of a gymnasium or office.
Purchasing an iconic edition framed photograph means that you will be sharing a piece of history that will be admired for years to come.
Chris’ photos are an excellent investment.
- Silver gelatine photograph signed by Chris Smith.
- Traditional silver gelatin print
- 3mm Whitewater acrylic glass which is anti-reflective and provides a UV shield.
- Split batten fixture for easy and secure hanging.
- Available in these sizes: W: 20” x H 16”, W: 24” x H: 20”
- Each print is packaged in a soft synthetic fleece material against the frame. Then wrapped in bubble wrap, and finally a blue foam edging to prevent damage in transit.