This photo of Muhammad Ali was captured by Chris when Ali visited New York City in 1974
This framed limited edition photograph of Muhammad Ali surrounded by autograph hunters is printed on traditional photographic fibre-based silver gelatin paper.
This photo of Muhammad Ali was captured by Chris when Ali visited New York City in 1974. Ali is seen surrounded by autograph hunters just outside Madison Square Garden where he was to face his contender Joe Frazer.
Each photograph comes in a contemporary classic black box frame. The box frame has a fillet that creates a space between the print and the glazing, so there is no contact with the glass. The whole effect is that of a deep box.
For protection, the photograph is mounted behind 3mm acrylic glass which keeps the photograph safe from harmful UV rays and acts as an anti-reflective shield.
Chris’ photographs make a wonderful feature in a variety of spaces: living room, reception area, or in the entrance of a gymnasium or office.
Purchasing an iconic edition framed photograph means that you will be sharing a piece of history that will be admired for years to come.
Chris’ photos are an excellent investment.
- Silver gelatine photograph signed by Chris Smith.
- Traditional silver gelatin print
- 3mm Whitewater acrylic glass which is anti-reflective and provides a UV shield.
- Split batten fixture for easy and secure hanging.
- Available in these sizes: W: 20” x H 16”, W: 24” x H: 20”
- Each print is packaged in a soft synthetic fleece material against the frame. Then wrapped in bubble wrap, and finally a blue foam edging to prevent damage in transit.