Ben Johnson of Canada (left) crosses the finishing line first in the men’s 100 metres final, before his subsequent disqualification, during the Summer Olympic Games in Seoul on 24th September 1988. Among the other finishers: Carl Lewis of the United States, the gold medallist (1102), Linford Christie of Great Britain, the silver medallist (413 and Calvin Smith of the United States (1130).
Each photograph comes in a contemporary classic black box frame. The box frame has a fillet which creates a space between the print and the glazing. So there is no contact with the glass. The whole effect is that of a deep box.
For protection, the photograph is mounted behind 3mm Waterwhite acrylic glass which keeps the photograph safe from harmful UV rays and acts as an anti-reflective shield.
Chris’ photographs make a wonderful feature in a variety of space. Whether they are in your living room, reception area or in the entrance of a gymnasium or office, your framed photograph will be a fantastic addition.
Purchasing an iconic edition framed photograph means that you will be sharing a piece of history that will always be admired for years to come.
Chris’ photos of are an excellent investment.
- silver gelatine photograph signed by Chris Smith.
- Easy to display in the living room, reception area or, in the entrance gymnasium or office
- Traditional silver gelatin print
- 3mm Whitewater acrylic glass which is anti-reflective and provides a UV shield.
- Split batten fixture for easy and secure hanging.
- Available in these sizes: W: 20” x H 16”, W: 24” x H: 20”
- Each print is packaged in a soft synthetic fleece material against the frame. Then wrapped in bubble wrap, and finally a blue foam edging to prevent damage in transit.